Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

25 January 2007

Football Legends and their Christmas Presents



No. 1 in an occasional series:



Christmas with Windass


Deano: Wow! Brilliant! It's just what I wanted!

Dad of Windass: I thought you'd like it.

Deano: I love it! But, er, there's just one problem...

Dad of Windass: I'm sorry. They didn't have it in XXXL

Deano: No it's not that. It's just that, well, I play for Bradford City now, not Hull.

Dad of Windass: Don't worry about that. Just give me a couple of weeks. I know someone who will sort it out...



Hull City manager Phil Brown



Next week: More Polonium 210, Vicar?

5 Comments:

At 6:20 pm, January 25, 2007, Blogger Howesy said...

I'm waiting to see how you can wangle a picture of Mr Windass (or Putrid, as he's known in the dressing room) into a post about flowers or something.

 
At 2:01 pm, January 26, 2007, Blogger Istvanski said...

Shame on the Selhurst lot for chanting "You're the face of Pukka Pies" at Deano.

 
At 8:45 pm, January 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought there was nothing in life to smile about but I was wrong!

Gabrielle is gorgeous enough to put a smile on anyone's face plus we managed to beat Palace today by the way - not that I am rubbing it in or anything.)

xxxx

 
At 1:18 am, January 28, 2007, Blogger Istvanski said...

Of course not, Tess.

 
At 11:14 am, January 28, 2007, Blogger Howesy said...

Has Phil Brown been borrowing Roberta's hormone pills?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory