Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

31 December 2010

Stray Photon's In-Depth Review of 2010

Not one of my favourite years...


April 2010



May 2010


Next Week: Predictions for 2011: "grim."

Stray's Resolution for the New Year: "Do More Blog!"

Spraying the Rays wishes a Happy New Year to both our readers. (that's me and Mrs P; the latter only because I make her look at it as I ask "Is this funny?" - to which the answer is, invariably, a deep sigh, a roll of the eyes, and a turn on the heel.)



May 31 1920 - February 21 2010

2 Comments:

At 11:44 am, January 01, 2011, Blogger Istvanski said...

Happy New Year, Mr Photon.
Let's raise our glasses in a toast to departed fathers.
:-)

 
At 3:57 pm, January 01, 2011, Blogger Stray Photon said...

I had no idea. My sympathies, and Cheers!

And Mick Green too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory