Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

17 September 2010

Pope in Photon snub shock




Legendary blogger and philanthropist Stray Photon was today said to be outraged when His Holiness the Pope failed to attend a prearranged meeting on the Twickenham leg of his state visit to the UK.

“I’m outraged,” Photon told Spraying the Rays’ religious correspondent insert funny name here. “There I was left sitting on my own in the beer garden of the Rifleman and he never showed up. I’d even got him a pint of Twickenham Fine Ales “Naked Ladies” in so that he could sample some authentic local produce. I had to drink both pints myself.”

When we asked whether he thought the Pontiff’s absence might have been related to the fact that Mr Photon was not a Roman Catholic, Stray looked surprised and said, “Oh. He’s a Catholic then, is he, this Pope bloke?”

Next Week: Deputy PM Nick Clegg joins Strictly Come Dancing line up. “David said to me ‘You might as well, there’s nothing for you to do around here…’”

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:25 pm, October 05, 2010, Blogger Howesy said...

I had a naked lady in the old goat a while back, very nice indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory