Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

21 September 2010

New Reader for Spraying the Rays!

Hello readers!

And a specially big "Hello" to Spraying the Rays’ newest reader, A. Banerjee of Mumbai, India.

On 21st August 2006 I wrote a post extolling the virtues of the Matchbox Motorway slot car system. You can read the original post here. It was my 2nd ever blog posting.

The Photon family at play


And at 10.29 on 30th July 2010, after long and careful deliberation, Mr. (or could it be Miss? Hmmm…) Banerjee replied:

“I own a Matchbox Motorway Set purchased in the UK in 1973.It is in working condition. Is anyone interested to own it?

A. Banerji, Mumbai, India”

See? I knew someone still read this thing. Wait till I show Mrs P.



Next Week: Internet speeds in third World "worse than Virgin Broadband"; Spraying the Rays investigates.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:49 pm, October 19, 2010, Blogger Robert Swipe said...

Well, that's one more reader than I've got Strayster. (Although I did once get a very nice suggestive comment from The Girl With a One Track Mind....or was it a suggestive biscuit? I forget which now - but whatever it was, it was ever so soggy....)

Serves me right for voting Lib Dem I suppose.

Yours extrudingly,

The Maharajah of Brum (Mrs.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory