Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

03 January 2010

Film Review


From our Movie Correspondent Phil M Sevantifree:

Hello Readers!

In order to fulfill one of my New Year's Resolutions I have been trying to catch up on some of the films that have been clogging up the office collection of Betamax cassettes, so the other night I watched "Kontroll", directed by my old chum Nimrod Antal.

Kontroll: mind the gap...


It was rather good.

But I think that if I ever get to use the Bupapest Underground I will make sure I have a ticket.

STR rating 4/5



Next week: FA cup news: Phil Brown supports Ferguson as he demands "second leg" for this season's 3rd round matches due to cold weather.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 am, January 05, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:22 pm, January 10, 2010, Blogger Stray Photon said...

The above comment contained a link to a website of a rather lewd nature. In view of the sheltered lives led my readers of Spraying the Rays a decision was taken by the management team to remove it.

Next week: Peanut Buttered Babes: We tak a look behind the scenes at this popular website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory