Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

26 June 2009

Breaking News: King of Pop "not dead"

Our Pop Music correspondent Bruce Protocol writes:

Speaking this morning from his Wood Green mansion (12 Chipping Norton Avenue), Wreckless Eric (62) denied press reports of his recent death.

The author of such international monster hits as "Whole Wide World" and er...er... told Spraying the Rays," I don't know what all the fuss is about. I hurt my back a bit last weekend doing the begonias, but apart from that I'm fine, thanks."


More to follow.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 am, June 26, 2009, Blogger Morton Shadow said...

I knew those Jackson 4 Reunion tour t-shirts would come in handy some day...

xxx
Mort

p.s. Wrod vernaculification: adoffdog. I know - you couldn't make it up, could you??

 
At 10:02 am, June 26, 2009, Blogger Istvanski said...

Thank god Ferguson will still be able to play Giggs this August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory