Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

22 December 2008

Christmas Appeal

Stray Photon presents Spraying the Rays' Christmas Appeal:



Hello Readers!



Has anyone seen my Hat?

I left it on the 18:20 Whitton to Waterloo train last Monday.

Here's a brief description:

It was a long, blue thing running on rails, with wheels on the bottom, windows all around and lots of people in it.

Oh, you mean the hat? It looked a bit like this:



That Hat


I've filled in the online lost property form but frankly they're ignoring me. I bet the Waterloo Lost Property office is run by a supporter of Arsenal. Or Tottenham. West Ham and Fulham also spring to mind for some reason.

In the first match since the Hat went missing the team have lost 4-1 to Sunderland. Dirty Northern bastards.

So it is urgent that the Hat is found soon.

It's a wild hope I know, but I wonder if perchance any readers might have connections with South-West trains and would be able to search the entire rolling stock for the item in question?

Anyway, if you have seen this Hat, please contact Spraying the Rays. A reward of £2.50 is offered for its safe return. It may not seem much, but hey, there is a credit crunch on you know. And for £3 I can get a new dandruff-free woolly Hat at Sainsbury's, albeit without the City badge.

Stray Photon would like to take this opportunity to wish all of Spraying the Rays' readers (Howesey and Istvanski) a Merry Christmas.



But only if they find my Hat.


Next Week: Spraying the Rays' guide to Top Christmas Presents for Your Loved Ones which will cost you Bugger All. ( NB: This item was postponed from this week to make way for the Appeal)

2 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, December 22, 2008, Blogger Howesy said...

Dear Mr Photon,
I am someone who can safely be said to have connections on that very train operator!!
I have made telephone enquiries, but these were met with maniacal laughter, strange animalistic choking noises, disbelieving tones of voice and I think the question "a Hull fan, in Twickenham??!?!?!?!?!" if I recall correctly.
But not to worry, I'll keep an eye out, you never know your luck, I'd do anything for £2.50, you know that...

 
At 12:20 pm, December 23, 2008, Blogger Istvanski said...

Merry Xmas to you too, Stray.
I may be able to get you an ASLEF beanie hat for a fiver, any good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory