Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

13 December 2007

Abuse of NHS resources: shock report

Hello viewers!


This one goes up to 11 (Teslas)





As a health care professional I am often asked how it would sound if you plugged your guitar into a MRI scanner.


To which I reply how the f**k would I know?

But hang on; turns out there's a bloke at my place who has done it; and it sounds like this.


Nuts, eh?


I like him.


Wheres the f**king singer when you need to shift the amps?

Mind you I can't see it being very practical on a long tour. It'd be OK for a residency.


As long as it was in a radiology department.

More about this magnificent pioneer of rock and roll here.

And here.


Next week: How to build a drumkit out of an anaesthetic trolley.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 am, December 17, 2007, Blogger Istvanski said...

I'd like to know what a triangle sounds like heard through a stethescope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory