Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

14 August 2007

It's Back!

Stray Photon (left): ready for season 2007-08


Thank God. It's the Blogging season again.




And maybe this one will be different.




No more unfulfilled promise, shattered hope, or cruel disappointment.




I do my best, readers. I promise you I try; every time I feel the Urge to Blog and sit at my hand knitted PC I say to myself; NO mention of That Man.



But what's a chap to do?

On Saturday I took daughter #2 (6 yrs), niece #1 (9) and sister #1 and only (41) to their first Hull City game , along with wife #1 (n*), daughter #1 (10) and nephew #1 (11), who have all suffered...er, I mean witnessed the glory that is The Tigers many times before.

And who should score after less than 3 minutes from a Nick Barmby (HFHYK) rebound?

Surely not?

Oh yes!



Windass: no pictures this season

But hang on a minute. Supporting Hull City and instant gratification are strictly non-compatible.

We lose 2-3. Normal service is resumed

That'll teach them. Bloody glory seekers.

Shame Leeds won though. Now they're only 12 points adrift. In League 1!

That's Division 3 in old money.




I still think last season's shirt is better...





Next Week: Palace/Brentford: early promise fades.



4 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, August 14, 2007, Blogger Istvanski said...

Just couldn't resist it could you?

Welcome home!

 
At 5:20 pm, August 14, 2007, Blogger Howesy said...

Hasn't he been locked up yet?

 
At 12:40 pm, August 15, 2007, Blogger West said...

Goo on the toffees!!

L.U.V. on ya,

Bob

 
At 7:18 pm, August 25, 2007, Blogger Howesy said...

'Es only gone and done it again ain't 'e, the ugly bugger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory