Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

07 May 2007

The Third Man

Swipe (left) and Photon in the Prince of Wales


I was sitting in the Prince of Wales with my good friend and blogging mentor Robert Swipe this evening.

The conversation turned, as it often does, to Cinema.

"Have you seen 'The Third Man?'" asks Bob.

Silly question.

Why would I watch the sequel, when I haven't seen 'The Second Man' or even 'The First Man' yet?

I mean, you wouldn't expect me to watch 'Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope' before 'Episode III Revenge of the Sith', would you?

Stray Photon a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Honestly, some people know nothing about Films.

Still, he does make exceedingly good Songs.

Bye!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 am, May 08, 2007, Blogger Howesy said...

Yes, but have you seen the Fourth Protocol?

Or the Fifth Element?

Or Sixth Sense?

Or the Madness of George III?

Or... oh bollocks, can't be bothered. :o)

 
At 5:38 pm, June 17, 2007, Blogger West said...

Carrie Fisher.

*WOULD*

L.U.V. on ya,

Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory