Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

19 April 2007

Stray Photon: A Statement

Following a number of enquiries from readers of this blog (Hello Mum!) Stray Photon today released the following press statement:




"I would like to reassure all my female fans that at no time during my career in Nuclear Medicine have any of my organs or body parts been removed for research into the effects of Polonium-210.







Photon: funny walk



My unusual gait is the result of an unfortunate incident during the Punk Revolution of 1976, but I never talk about it. I can categorically state that I am just a much a man as I ever was.




Stray faces the press

Thank you for your attention."



Stray Photon is 37 millicuries.

5 Comments:

At 12:34 pm, April 20, 2007, Blogger Istvanski said...

Why *did* you stop wearing that shiny purple wig?
Was it anything to do with the...you know...punk revolution?

 
At 9:48 am, April 26, 2007, Blogger rockmother said...

Are you really a Vulcan?

 
At 10:32 am, April 26, 2007, Blogger Stray Photon said...

Of course not. That would be illogical, Captain. (oops...what a giveaway!)

 
At 10:11 pm, April 28, 2007, Blogger Istvanski said...

I feel another Windass post arriving shortly, what with today's result and the pitch invasion by followers of the wh*te sh*te.

It's almost as if I'm goading Stray to carry on upsetting Howesy with Deano related material.

Shame on me.

 
At 10:13 pm, April 28, 2007, Blogger Stray Photon said...

That's uncanny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory