Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

15 December 2006

It's Cool to Snog this Christmas!

Hello Readers!

As a well respected Health Care Professional, albeit currently a fugitive from justice, (I keep telling you, those radio-isotopes were on resting in my account) I am often asked around this time of year, "Is it cool to snog?"

to which I reply, "No. THIS is Cool to Snog";



L-R: Airfix, drums: Kari Kool, guitar/vocals: Irene Blood, vocals: Nick Hunter, bass
Outside the Wellington Club, Hull, 1980

...as featured on the legendary 1981 LP Mrs Wilson's Children. Bloody hell. 25 years ago?

Hope this helps.

Stray

Next week: the Sons of the Pope: reunion rumours persist.

5 Comments:

At 1:15 pm, December 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airfix will never see that waist size again

 
At 1:37 pm, December 15, 2006, Blogger Stray Photon said...

This is true. And if girth expansion continues, it's not the only thing I won't see again. Although I suppose there are always mirrors...

 
At 4:17 pm, December 15, 2006, Blogger Howesy said...

Didn't Cool to Snog re-form as Loco to Nogs? Or was that Bananaramanamananoonoo?

 
At 1:28 am, December 17, 2006, Blogger Istvanski said...

Please leave these songs up until I fix my soundcard Mr Photon.

That Cardiff lot spoiled you today...

 
At 2:22 pm, December 17, 2006, Blogger Stray Photon said...

well, it is Christmas. The Cool to Snog collection is up for the festive period...you will see why when you hear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory