Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

22 November 2006

the Masked Hacker Writes:

Hello Readers!


I've been monitoring this blog for a few weeks now, and let me tell you nothing annoys me more than bloggers hiding behind a profile photo they've downloaded off the Web in order to make themselves appear more glamorous, mysterious or enigmatic (or in Mr Photon's case all three).

I've hacked into Photon's blog tonight under cover of darkness to reveal just what he looks like. Don't let on readers! He'll never know. No blogger EVER looks at their own blog...I mean why would they?

Using software I swiped from the Pentagon last time I hacked into their system to find out who is going to win the next election (sorry folks; Republicans again), we can render Photon's image from the X Ray he currently uses on the blog. This software was last used to reveal the what Micheal Jackson would look like today if he hadn't gone all weird and that.

So, first we take the original X ray image;


and in stage 1 we render the skeletal structure;




Then by superimposing soft tissue over it we get a computed image showing the fleshy outline. we can even insert brain and stuff, although in Photon's case I feel this is a slight exageration:





and finally by pressing this button here we superimpose facial features such as hair, eyebrows etc. to gradually unmask Stray Photon!

er...hang on a minute...I don't think it's supposed to do that...and that can't be right...oh my God...SWITCH IT OFF! SWITCH IT OFF! Don't look readers...it's just too horrible...



I warned you...

Next week: what does Stray Photon sound like?

11 Comments:

At 8:48 am, November 23, 2006, Blogger Istvanski said...

Do you mean that we actually have to wait until next week for real to hear what "Target Baby" sounds like. It doesn't seem to play back in the player - and nor does "Spraying the Rays".
Upload the songs - now!!!

 
At 8:50 am, November 23, 2006, Blogger Istvanski said...

Hold on...I think it's the actual fault of the actual MySpace site that I can't actually hear the actual songs, actually.

 
At 10:06 am, November 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awful experiment...

you'd never catch me making anything as horrendous looking as that...

although, apart from the face and that, a remarkable resemblance i feel...

 
At 10:08 am, November 23, 2006, Blogger Howesy said...

the spraying the rays theme tune is a pain to listen to, never been so buffered in me life...

but we got there in the end... oooer missus.

 
At 10:26 am, November 23, 2006, Blogger Istvanski said...

These works computers are shite!
But I finally found one that would play back "Spraying The Rays".

Photon - You are the Duane Eddie of East Riding.

 
At 12:07 pm, November 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so funny.

Sorry can't stop - laughing too much.

 
At 5:28 pm, November 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you are...

...funny that is!

 
At 2:54 pm, November 25, 2006, Blogger Molly Bloom said...

This is great. And has cheered me up no end. And so very strange. Because I've just been doing loads of work on Frankenstein.

But, you know what? It also reminds me of 'We shall rebuild him?' and...sigh...sigh...Lee...sigh...Ma...jors.....Lee..oh sigh.............

etc.

You've cheered me up todayxx

 
At 3:24 pm, November 25, 2006, Blogger Howesy said...

AND HE'S OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! For an ugly challenge apparently...
About bloody time.

Ooooh Stray, you made Molly swoon!

 
At 11:31 pm, November 26, 2006, Blogger Istvanski said...

Howesy: You're only saying that cos the recipient of said ugly challenge was a player going by the name of 'Neil Young'...

 
At 12:26 pm, November 27, 2006, Blogger Howesy said...

Poetic justice mate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory