Spraying the Rays

The Alternative Radiographer

17 October 2006

Father, Figure...

Hello readers!


Today I asked my daughters which historical or cultural figure I most reminded them of.


Would it be a fearless explorer?


A much loved entertainer?



Or a sporting legend?




Who would it be?

They had a bit of a think,

and then they said;


"You're overweight...




you drink too much beer...



you work with radioactive isotopes...






and you're a complete buffoon."






Doh!



Next week: Contraception: a users guide.

4 Comments:

At 8:56 am, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really made me laugh...just what i needed today

 
At 9:01 am, October 18, 2006, Blogger Howesy said...

THAT'S THREE PICTURES OF THE ELEPHANT MAN IN ONE BLOG...
THE BLOGGING COPPERS HAVE GOT THEIR TRUNCHEONS OUT...

 
At 1:05 pm, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...

I think all kids think that though. When my husband went to his laptop the other day, his name had been changed to Homer by one of our kids!

I was a bit jealous though, because I wanted to be Marge, but apparently, she is a much better mother than I am!? :O)

 
At 10:33 pm, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should admit that it's quite a compliment, given the high esteem in which Homer is held within your household. Stop pretending to be modest our kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory